Elevate your office relocation with our professional services
Moving or relocating can be a tedious job. It can be quite challenging if you are moving office and doubly difficult if you maintain your corporate dealings. Office relocation is a sensitive job as it requires responsibility. It requires detailed planning and procedures. Depending upon the establishment, relocating an office might require expert office movers and technical knowledge. You require not just the expertise to handle these things but a lot of other resources, like the labor force to assemble and disassemble furniture, tables, and chairs. Then carry them to a vehicle, load them and unload them. Also, you will require expertise to handle the phase-wise movement to avoid chaos.
Moving office requires many steps. If you plan to relocate your office shortly, you have arrived at the right page. We will briefly summarize how to go about it so that it causes the least worries. Need help right away? Connect with our office movers support team via WhatsApp for lightning-fast assistance.
Our Office relocation Prices
|1 BHK Relocation
|2 BHK Relocation
|3 BHK Relocation
MoversGuy as a moving company provides all sorts of facilities when it comes to relocation. One of the leading Office Movers in Dubai, we provide services for all sorts of businesses. So, whether you are looking for Small Office Movers or need to shift an entire establishment, we have the resources and manpower to handle it all. Just type the Best Office Movers Near Me, and our name will pop up! So don’t fret and give us a call. Moving your office will be our headache!
MOVING OFFICE with MoversGuy and what to expect!
So relocating your office is no small task, whether it is a small office or a big one. Many things need to be taken care of beforehand to avoid chaos. And when you hire a professional agency like MoversGuy to move your office, Leave your concerns to us and sit back. The best way to go forward is to make a checklist. MoversGuy can make it easy for you as we provide the best office relocation service in Dubai. Here is a sample checklist that you can use. Customize it according to your needs.
What you need to do
You need to ensure that the movement is carried out systematically. For this, you will have to ensure that much work is done well beforehand.
- PREPARE YOUR TEAMS. This is the first and foremost task of a manager. Intimate the team heads about the relocation and the intended game plan. Give them a tentative date for the movement so that they can prepare their teams.
- COMPLETE YOUR PAPERWORK. Be sure to complete your paperwork well on time. Let the paperwork be completed before you inform the teams. This can help you avoid much confusion and chaos. There are a lot of legal technicalities that can get in the way. Let those be cleared before you start the actual movement.
- HIRE THE Movers Guy. Make your own checklist with the help of your team leaders/ department heads of office movers. Then talk to the agencies. This way, you will be clearer about what you need to negotiate with them. Be sure to check their credentials. This is extremely important as they will be transporting your valuable assets.
- SETTLE THE UTILITIES. We all use utilities that should be settled well in time. Cancel the ones you are utilizing at the current location. Give them the exact day when you will be using them. Meanwhile, get the utilities started for the next site so that you don’t have a nasty surprise in the form of a power outage!
- SET UP A SUITABLE DAY AND TIME FOR THE MOVE. You need to settle the date and time very carefully. Plan it across a couple of days and choose a weekend if you are not closing down the corporate dealings. Ensure the date is shared with all departments, so no client meetings are set for that date.
- ENSURE EACH DEPARTMENT/ TEAM DE-CLUTTER THEIR WORKSTATION. Dedicate a date for de-cluttering. Sure, that will be a missed working day, but it will greatly help while moving. No need to carry files that are of no use. Ask everyone to take pictures while de-cluttering so that you can share and have fun!
- DELEGATE TEAM MEMBERS FOR SPECIFIC TASKS. Each delegated staff member can be assigned duties like looking into all the filing cabinets, arranging them, taking pictures, and noting down what each department needs to take with them. Another member can look after the machinery and technical things.